“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
This famous Nelson Mandela quote is a powerful illustration of the immense value the global icon placed on education. It is this very statement by the former president, made in July 2003, that the Faculty of Education's colloquium on 19-20 July seeks to interrogate as a means to understand its contextual relevance in the 21st century.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Drastic funding cut places IPTS in Northern Areas and KwaNobuhle in jeopardy - 26 March 2019
- Failure to #KeepTheLightsOn threatens lives in BCM - 26 March 2019
- Makhanda News: Water crisis in Makhanda a microcosm of SA’s looming health catastrophe – expert - 26 March 2019
- Algoa Bay from the Air - 26 March 2019
- Mthatha News: Manhunt launched for foiled Mthatha gunmen - 26 March 2019