The year 2018 is an important one as South Africa, and the world, celebrate 100 years of one of the 20th century’s most revered leaders, Nelson Mandela. The Mandela Centenary Year, as it has come to be known, will see heightened efforts to mark the life, times and legacy of a man who has dedicated the bulk of his life in service to the people, particularly the vulnerable and marginalised.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Maimane resigns as DA leader, Trollip follows – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 October 2019
- EC Government racks up over 1,2 million days of sick leave in two and half years - 23 October 2019
- Uitenhage News: Four charities to benefit from annual Big Walk for Cancer - 23 October 2019
- Ironman Washing Machine - 23 October 2019
- Hard work pays dividends for Madibaz athlete – MyPR.co.za - 23 October 2019