The year 2018 is an important one as South Africa, and the world, celebrate 100 years of one of the 20th century’s most revered leaders, Nelson Mandela. The Mandela Centenary Year, as it has come to be known, will see heightened efforts to mark the life, times and legacy of a man who has dedicated the bulk of his life in service to the people, particularly the vulnerable and marginalised.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Madibaz sport director to attend World Student Games – MyPR.co.za - 20 November 2018
- Secure our oceans, before it’s too late - 20 November 2018
- I Wanna Let my Hair Down - 20 November 2018
- The Multi-Coloured One - 20 November 2018
- Late payments killing small business development and jobs - 20 November 2018