Along with providing a platform for young Artists the NMM Art Museum is sending a call out to all local poets and performing artists.
The NMM Art Museum invites you, the youth of the Bay to celebrate with us, this youth month.
Local poets and performing artists will be challenged to create thought-provoking performances in response to artworks that is reflecting past injustices and the current struggles for freedom and democracy.
A briefing session and walkabout will be held on 15 June 2018 at 14:00 at the NMM Art Museum at 1 Park Drive Central Port Elizabeth, in preparation for the main event which will be held on Saturday, 30 June 2018.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Toyota Cheetahs will enter match as favourites - 23 January 2020
- Municipal boundary determination process gets underway - 23 January 2020
- Road fatalities down by 10% - 23 January 2020
- Shawn Govender – New Plant Manager of the Ford Struandale Engine Plant - 23 January 2020
- Water From Air Project Receives Stars of Africa Award - 23 January 2020