Along with providing a platform for young Artists the NMM Art Museum is sending a call out to all local poets and performing artists.
The NMM Art Museum invites you, the youth of the Bay to celebrate with us, this youth month.
Local poets and performing artists will be challenged to create thought-provoking performances in response to artworks that is reflecting past injustices and the current struggles for freedom and democracy.
A briefing session and walkabout will be held on 15 June 2018 at 14:00 at the NMM Art Museum at 1 Park Drive Central Port Elizabeth, in preparation for the main event which will be held on Saturday, 30 June 2018.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Name this Game Lodge in the Eastern Cape - 18 November 2019
- Like an Alien UFO Blasting Heavy Metal Above your Home - 17 November 2019
- Backlinks – Huh? When are they a “Good Thing?” - 17 November 2019
- Is the Dairy Industry Horrific? - 17 November 2019
- Watching This Video Broke My Heart - 17 November 2019