The Nelson Mandela Metropolitan Art Museum will be hosting art workshops for children aged 7- 15 years old, during the school holidays.
The workshops will be a demonstration on how to make a decorative kite from scratch. Children will explore with a variety of colourful materials including tissue paper, newspaper, plastic etc.
Dates: Monday, 11 December 2017; Wednesday, 13 December 2017; Thursday, 14 December 2017; Monday, 08 January 2018; Wednesday, 10 January 2018 and Friday, 12 January 2018.
Time: 9h00-12h00 on dates above
Price: R30 cash, per child, per day.
All materials will be provided.
Please bring along an apron or old clothes and your own packed lunches.
Booking is essential as only a limited number of children can be accommodated.
For more information and to book your seat please telephone the Art Museum on 041 506 2000.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Dear Mayor Bobani – Is Your Statement a Bunch of Porky Pies? - 19 September 2018
- Blockading Taxi Takes a Shotgun Round - 19 September 2018
- Big tests for Kings and Cheetahs - 19 September 2018
- The key to solving SA housing challenge - 19 September 2018
- A First for Port of Ngqura - 19 September 2018