The Nelson Mandela Metropolitan Art Museum will be hosting art workshops for children aged 7- 15 years old, during the school holidays.
The workshops will be a demonstration on how to make a decorative kite from scratch. Children will explore with a variety of colourful materials including tissue paper, newspaper, plastic etc.
Dates: Monday, 11 December 2017; Wednesday, 13 December 2017; Thursday, 14 December 2017; Monday, 08 January 2018; Wednesday, 10 January 2018 and Friday, 12 January 2018.
Time: 9h00-12h00 on dates above
Price: R30 cash, per child, per day.
All materials will be provided.
Please bring along an apron or old clothes and your own packed lunches.
Booking is essential as only a limited number of children can be accommodated.
For more information and to book your seat please telephone the Art Museum on 041 506 2000.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- It’s not all doom and gloom for SA’s property market - 18 June 2018
- Baviaanskloof River Crossing with Kobus - 18 June 2018
- Load shedding unlikely today - 18 June 2018
- Protected Environment status for the Indalo Game Reserves - 18 June 2018
- How Long Does it Take for a Home Loan to be Approved? - 18 June 2018