Scratching in my Mother’s attic I found an old photo album with images from when her Mother was a child and towards the end of the album a series of 12 images of Old Port Elizabeth – so here they go – one a day and a round up on day 12.
Enjoy this image looking down Port Elizabeth‘s Main Street (now Govan Mbeki Ave.) from the Market Square (now Vuyisile Mini Square):
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Masualle – E Cape’s job creation efforts reaping rewards - 15 February 2019
- Let’s put the size of SA’s Automotive Market in Persepective - 15 February 2019
- Lisa Yengeni - 15 February 2019
- Living from pay cheque to pay cheque? - 15 February 2019
- How will the 2019 Budget Speech affect you? - 15 February 2019