The Grootendorst family home in Melsetter Road, Lovemore Heights gets the full treatment every year from Henk and his family – this year was no exception as you can see below in the magnificent photographs taken by Edward Labuschagne from Photo Addict.
Fill in the request form below these images if your home or business has a light display visible from the street by the public that you would like featured here.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Time is Running Out - 19 February 2019
- Homecoming for Amanda Black - 19 February 2019
- Baakens River Pedestrian Bridge - 19 February 2019
- The Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round - 19 February 2019
- Why one of Newton Park’s Last Roads to be tarred was McAdam Street - 19 February 2019