Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA) appointed Magnetic Storm as the technical supplier for its annual general management meeting which took place in Mozambique this March.
Just over 200 CCBA leadership members from across Africa gathered between March 12th and 16th across four Maputo venues: the Radisson Blue Hotel, the Southern Sun Hotel, Polana Casino and the Polana Hotel. Previously held at The Boardwalk, Port Elizabeth, the 2018 event was hosted in Mozambique, one of the 10 African countries CCBA operates.
An event for creating connections, sharing information and strategising, Magnetic Storm proposed a concept around the client’s theme. “Having worked with CCBA for three years on its general management meeting, we know they want a high-tech solution, and thrive on multi-media methods to create the desired meeting atmosphere,” remarks Magnetic Storm Head of Creative Services, David Limbert. “This year we designed a customised set, using projection blending and as always ensuring the delivery of quality sound for the event.”
Logistically, the venues selected in Maputo posed a number of challenges, including smaller venue sizes which meant the scope for the event changed, and new parameters created. “We can always make things work, and in our report following a site visit we put forward alternate concept recommendations to the client,” adds Limbert.
Having partnered with CCBA for 15 years across multiple events and installations, a rapport built on trust has been established which is one of the reasons Magnetic Storm was appointed to handle the event in Mozambique. “It’s an honour to be working with Coca-Cola Beverages Africa on such an important event in its management calendar, and we are delighted with the guests’ reaction to the experience we created.”
Author: Kimberley Clare Ogden
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Joe Root bowls England to brink of innings victory – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 January 2020
- Five nabbed after cell phone shop robbed in PE mall – Port Elizabeth Business News - 19 January 2020
- Ruthless England close on victory in third test – Port Elizabeth in the News - 19 January 2020
- Open Letter to Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Waste Management - 19 January 2020
- Joe Root has youthful England on right track, says Nasser Hussain – Port Elizabeth Business News - 19 January 2020