2016 is a special year for the team at Magnetic Storm as it celebrates 35 years of connecting people through creating memorable experiences which last a lifetime.
“We began as a two-man disco, and today we’re a national full-service event management and technical solutions company, with numerous successful long-term relationships with clients, suppliers and stakeholders” comments Magnetic Storm CEO Glenn van Eck. “Of course we experienced growing pains, every business does, but Magnetic Storm stands today as a strong business which has stood the test of time. And whether be it for the corporate sector or for the public to enjoy, we thrive on the opportunity to create a memorable brand experience.”
Today’s world turns to innovation and creativity to bring events to life: lighting design for ambiance, 3D mapping to awe and inspire, and set design to elevate events – these are some of the tools of Magnetic Storm’s trade. “One thing that’s exciting about the event industry, is how technology has evolved and allows our team to execute their creativity,” adds van Eck.
And it is evolution which takes the company into its future. The iconic lightning bolt is being elevated, and the company logo will now incorporate three words which are vital to its business: create, connect, experience.
Magnetic Storm has a solid reputation as one of the top creative event and technical solution companies in South Africa, and the team are excited about what the future holds.
Author: Kimberley Clare Ogden
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mossel Bay police make first arrest for alleged rape filmed at party – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 November 2019
- “Right to protest a cornerstone of democracy” – News from GroundUp - 19 November 2019
- Netcare to spend R1.4bn in capex in coming year – Port Elizabeth Business News - 19 November 2019
- Surfing: JBay Surfer Matt McGillivray On Top Form In Hawaii – MyPR.co.za - 19 November 2019
- Southern Kings ready for Connacht clash – Port Elizabeth in the News - 19 November 2019