A Sunday brunch fry up is nothing without bacon. The splattering of bacon over the hob doesn’t fill me with joy, though.
Bacon, after all, is really just thin strips of gammon so I devised this method of cooking bacon in the oven.
- One packet of bacon
- Cinnamon to sprinkle
- Honey to taste
- Place a flat roasting pan (Spray and Cook or oil first) in the oven and heat to 180 centigrade
- Take the pan out and lay the individual strips of bacon in the pan
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and honey to taste
- Place back in oven and cook to desired taste.
Time: 15 minutes
Feeds: 2 people
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Rain delays play at start of fourth test – Port Elizabeth in the News - 25 January 2020
- Train commuters protest after being told to move to second-class carriage – News from GroundUp - 24 January 2020
- ‘Black January’: Yet more job losses as Aspen confirms EC retrenchments – Port Elizabeth Business News - 24 January 2020
- ‘Head down, chin up’: Kagiso Rabada to support South Africa against England from stands – Port Elizabeth in the News - 24 January 2020
- Woodlands Dairy first to use closure made from Bio-based material - 24 January 2020