The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber will host its Annual General Meeting on Wednesday, 16 May 2018.
The Business Chamber, representative of a broad spectrum of businesses in Nelson Mandela Bay with membership in excess of 700 businesses will strengthen its governance and leadership with new board members and will host one of the most senior figures in the South African media landscape as guest speaker.
The Business Chamber will also highlight its achievements of the past financial year. At the AGM, members will also vote to further strengthen the board. Nominations for elections to the Board from its membership base include the following sectors: Agriculture, Automotive, Communications, Legal and Logistics.
This year, the Business Chamber has also invited South African veteran journalist, radio host and television presenter, Jeremy Maggs to address members at the AGM.
Maggs has been a journalist for over 30 years and has worked across broadcast, print and digital media. He also consults privately in the marketing and media space and has run a successful media strategy course for over 20 years.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Dear Mayor Bobani – Is Your Statement a Bunch of Porky Pies? - 19 September 2018
- Blockading Taxi Takes a Shotgun Round - 19 September 2018
- Big tests for Kings and Cheetahs - 19 September 2018
- The key to solving SA housing challenge - 19 September 2018
- A First for Port of Ngqura - 19 September 2018