Finca, originally from Butterworth, fell in love with karate after seeing his uncle train and compete. At a very young age he convinced his mother to let him pursue his dream and moved to East London to live and train with his uncle.
When he was 15 his family moved to Port Elizabeth where he continued his training.
In 2007 he enrolled at NMMU to study electrical engineering and joined the university‘s karate club. Within a year he had become the Madibaz karate club’s senior instructor and chairperson, and under his leadership the club has won the University Sport South Africa (USSA) championships for six consecutive years.
Date: November 18, 2015 17:07
Click here for more: MyPE Images – MyPE (Latest images)
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- New MPL Fezeka Mbiko sworn in - 19 February 2019
- King Williams Town News: STEVE BIKO’S WIFE AT HIS FUNERAL IN KING WILLIAM’S TOWN 1977 - 19 February 2019
- Makhanda News: Makhanda water crisis deepens - 19 February 2019
- Bloody Nose for Errant Councillors - 19 February 2019
- Mthatha News: Two arrested for unlicensed firearms around Mthatha Cluster - 19 February 2019