Finca, originally from Butterworth, fell in love with karate after seeing his uncle train and compete. At a very young age he convinced his mother to let him pursue his dream and moved to East London to live and train with his uncle.
When he was 15 his family moved to Port Elizabeth where he continued his training.
In 2007 he enrolled at NMMU to study electrical engineering and joined the university‘s karate club. Within a year he had become the Madibaz karate club’s senior instructor and chairperson, and under his leadership the club has won the University Sport South Africa (USSA) championships for six consecutive years.
Date: November 18, 2015 17:07
Click here for more: MyPE Images – MyPE (Latest images)
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business News: 3 Bedroom Apartment / Flat for Sale in St Georges Park - 24 May 2019
- Mthatha News: Woman, boyfriend gruesomely murdered in Mthatha - 24 May 2019
- King Williams Town News: Long term forecast forKing Williams Town, Eastern Cape (South Africa) - 24 May 2019
- Founders Lodge Scoops Two 2019 Boutique Hotel Guest Experience Awards – MyPR.co.za - 24 May 2019
- This is orange – Port Elizabeth - 24 May 2019