Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Christmas may be over but we finally got a chance to go and have a look at the Lovemore Heights Christmas House at the top of Melsetter Road. I was actually starting to be embarrassed to say that we haven’t been there yet especially after promoting it on social media and via my radio show on LuisterFM so much. The lights on and around the house truly is magnificent and if you haven’t been to see it then you only have a day or two left before they turn it off for another year. Hats off to the Grootendorst family for what they put into this Christmas wonder and the joy that it brings to so many people.
Source: Port Elizabeth Daily Photo.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Makhanda News: ‘IT’S VIOLENCE FOR NOTHING’ — Large number of shootings in Pittsburgh area since July 4 - 23 July 2019
- JBay Winterfest: Medina and Moore Win The Corona Open JBay – MyPR.co.za - 23 July 2019
- Port Elizabeth, South Africa – Sharks - 23 July 2019
- Bhisho News: ‘HOUSE OF EVIL’ GOES UP IN FLAMES! - 23 July 2019
- Grahamstown News: The Best Cities To Retire In Africa - 23 July 2019