Hello there, I was advised to contact as many places as possible as I am trying to trace my Uncle John Perkins, we have found out he is still getting a pension of sorts and know he is in Port Elizabeth.
He had a wife called Erica and would be around 60 plus years of age. He had a brother called Arthur Frank and has still got a brother Kenneth. His parents were Clifford and Florence May Perkins.
He used to work as a printer for one of the newspapers in the Argus group . I live in the UK and we all moved back from Cape Town when I was six and my father died. I really hope someone can help as I only have him and my other uncle left from my dad’s side of the family.
I am coming over to South Africa in August to visit after 24 long years and hopefully find him so I can see him after all these years.
Thanks in Anticipation
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Chaos trumps law and order - 18 September 2019
- Uitenhage News: Heritage Day reburial of Stuurman skeleton on hold following row - 18 September 2019
- Health, Sanitation and Sexual Awareness Campaign for Dutyini Learners Approaching Puberty – MyPR.co.za - 18 September 2019
- Great Wendy House Business for Sale – Port Elizabeth Business News - 18 September 2019
- Great Wendy House Business for Sale – Port Elizabeth in the News - 18 September 2019