There is a man in Port Elizabeth with what seems like a French accent with hints of West African. He is involved in cellphone internet-based fraud and operates under the name Rueben, for a supposed company called Digital Select, selling cell phones.
He has many bank accounts, the one I deposited in was FNB under the name Ndaba Mkhandla.
If you know anything about such a man please report to the local police as he’s robbed people nationwide of thousands of rands.
Call 078 863 8225 to contact me for any info in helping us all catch this criminal.
Editors Notes: It appears that these guys move around a bit (or move their published address) as I recall them using a strange Westbourne Road address a while back.
There have been many complaints on sites such as Hello Peter and MyBroadband about these ‘businessmen’ but no-one seems to have been successful in nailing them:
Lets be careful out there guys – if it stinks like kak it is probably kak.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- The Lottery and the missing minstrel museum – News from GroundUp - 22 February 2020
- Agar takes hat-trick as Australia hammer South Africa in first T20 – Port Elizabeth Business News - 22 February 2020
- The Australian spinner highlighted that he aspires to become someone like India’s Ravindra Jadeja. – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 February 2020
- Cricket-Agar hat-trick helps Australia thrash S.Africa in first T20 – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 February 2020
- Port Elizabeth: Woman arrested for possession of suspected stolen motorcycles – Port Elizabeth Business News - 21 February 2020