The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality would like to inform residents that water will be shut down in parts of the City for maintenance on Thursday, 18 of April 2019.
The maintenance carried out will help the NMBM Water Loss Programme to assist the Metro in reducing the water losses within the jurisdiction of the Municipal boundary.
The area affected will be Lorraine and the water supply will be disrupted between 9H00 and 13H00.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Bay traffic law enforcement bolstered with revival of motorcycle unit - 14 August 2019
- These Areas Could Experience Water Cuts Tomorrow - 13 August 2019
- Burial Society to the Rescue - 8 August 2019
- Women to Join in Mayoral Charity Golf Day - 2 August 2019
- No Payments Made to Afrisec - 29 July 2019