Please take note that we are aware of ponding/flooding in the following roads:
M4 towards Uitenhage Road and Paterson Street, the N2, William Moffett Expressway and Third Avenue Dip, Glenhurd/Newton Park. Prentis and Westview roads flooded as well as Mowbray Street next to the electricity substation. Please further note that Bonana Road (opposite the Fire Station), Melbrook Street in Kwanobuhle and Mkomomba Street are also flooded.
Approach all roadways with extreme care as continuous rain and a warning of localised flooding between Cape St Francis and Kei River Mouth was issued by the South African Weather Service.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Grahamstown Greatness - 18 September 2018
- Life cover is essential when starting a family - 18 September 2018
- Who is the ARB Guy Next to Winston Peterson? - 18 September 2018
- Any Time is Straton Time - 18 September 2018
- 50 Million US-dollars to accelerate SME development - 18 September 2018