Please take note that we are aware of ponding/flooding in the following roads:
M4 towards Uitenhage Road and Paterson Street, the N2, William Moffett Expressway and Third Avenue Dip, Glenhurd/Newton Park. Prentis and Westview roads flooded as well as Mowbray Street next to the electricity substation. Please further note that Bonana Road (opposite the Fire Station), Melbrook Street in Kwanobuhle and Mkomomba Street are also flooded.
Approach all roadways with extreme care as continuous rain and a warning of localised flooding between Cape St Francis and Kei River Mouth was issued by the South African Weather Service.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Huge contest expected in Durban – Siya Kolisi - 17 August 2018
- One Southern King Nominated for 2017/18 Guinness PRO14 Dream Team - 17 August 2018
- CEO by day, Ironman in the early mornings, after work and on weekends - 17 August 2018
- Residential Building Activity Trends - 17 August 2018
- What “Price Reduced” really means - 17 August 2018