In support of the Standard Bank Proteas flying the South African flag during the ICC MEN’S CRICKET WORLD CUP, the St George’s Park Stadium will open their facilities as a public viewing area; more commonly known as a ‘fan park’.
St George’s Park Stadium management and staff would like to encourage the cricket loving community to get behind the team and #FlyTheFlag to #InspireProteas.
The St George’s Park facilities will be open on the following dates:
• Wednesday, 5 June: 11h30 – 18h00, SOUTH AFRICA vs INDIA
• Monday, 10 June: 11h30 – 18h00, SOUTH AFRICA vs WEST INDIES
• Saturday, 15 June: 14h30 – 22h00, SOUTH AFICA vs AFGHANISTAN
• Wednesday, 19 June: 11h30 – 18h00, SOUTH AFRICA vs NEW ZEALAND
• Sunday, 23 June: 11h30 – 18h00, SOUTH AFRICA vs PAKISTAN
• Friday, 28 June: 11h30 – 18h00, SOUTH AFRICA vs SRI LANKA
• Saturday, 6 July: 11h30 – 18h00, SOUTH AFRICA vs AUSTRALIA
• 1ST and 2nd Semi-final, 9 and 11 July 11h30 – 18h00
• Final Match, Sunday 14 July 11h30 – 18h00
The following terms and conditions will apply:
• It is a non-ticket event
• ALL spectators must make use of the MAIN GATE (PARK DRIVE). Gates will open from 10h30 and close 1 hour after the game.
• Spectators can bring their own soft cooler bag, food, beverages (plastic only), umbrellas (small), blankets and camp chairs.
• Spectators are NOT permitted to bring alcohol (only soft beverages allowed).
• Glasses containers and cans are not allowed.
• Normal match day security searches will take place.
• Alcohol is not permitted on the grass embankment area.
• Suite owners will be allowed to use their suite, subject to informing the stadium of their intended plans 3-days before each match date.
• Parking will be on own account at various parking venues.
• Please note that the Grounds team will work on the pitch on match days whilst the match is on.
• CASH BAR WILL BE AVAILABLE.