The Municipality implemented Stage 1 load shedding as of 17h00 today, 05 May 2015.
This is due to a shortage of generation capacity as several units are currently out of service due to planned and unplanned outages.
Any additional changes on the already vulnerable and constrained power system could lead to a change in the stage of load shedding at short notice.
Customers are urged to reduce their consumption in order to reduce the severity of load shedding.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Accounting Camp - 18 June 2019
- National Advanced Manufacturing Innovation Awards to be presented in PE - 18 June 2019
- SEDA Pitch and Perfect Roadshow - 18 June 2019
- Ironman 2020 Date Released - 18 June 2019
- Surf the Crest (Safely) with a ‘Top Secret’ Electric Cruising Catamaran - 17 June 2019