With F1 vehicles reduced to making an engine noise akin to the sound of a sewing machine expelling noxious odours from a tiny aperture one has to head out into the forest to get a fix of engine sound that beats at your person like whirling dervish on steroids.
TURN UP YOUR SPEAKER VOLUME.
During the 2014 VWSA Rally your intrepid resident MyPE.co.za grumpy madman stationed himself just short of the clipping point on Stage 13 in the Longmore Forest on Saturday.
Listen to the glorious noise as the rally cars come close to the camera (and man) to see what all the fuss is about whilst adding to your all round aural pleasure.
Submit your favourite Port Elizabeth, Uitenhage and Despatch videos for consideration for publication on MyPE by filling in the form below:
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- New MPL Fezeka Mbiko sworn in - 19 February 2019
- King Williams Town News: STEVE BIKO’S WIFE AT HIS FUNERAL IN KING WILLIAM’S TOWN 1977 - 19 February 2019
- Makhanda News: Makhanda water crisis deepens - 19 February 2019
- Bloody Nose for Errant Councillors - 19 February 2019
- Mthatha News: Two arrested for unlicensed firearms around Mthatha Cluster - 19 February 2019