Upon receiving the image above the thought passed my mind – How cool would it be if we welcomed these Southern Right Whales and their equally large cousins into the Port of Port Elizabeth and used that as the catalyst for our PE Waterfront?
How cool would that be?
Of course we may have to move the Manganese Ore and Fuel Dump as pollution from that may adversely effect our world first unique whale watching waterfront.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Review your life insurance policies before going on holiday - 19 December 2018
- Marina Mile Festival of Swimming - 19 December 2018
- Flying Fish in Kariega - 18 December 2018
- St Francis Fire Flare Up Again - 18 December 2018
- FYI Andile Dlamini at @VWSAnews – I Would Really Like to Win This - 18 December 2018