Upon receiving the image above the thought passed my mind – How cool would it be if we welcomed these Southern Right Whales and their equally large cousins into the Port of Port Elizabeth and used that as the catalyst for our PE Waterfront?
How cool would that be?
Of course we may have to move the Manganese Ore and Fuel Dump as pollution from that may adversely effect our world first unique whale watching waterfront.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Search underway for more Ngcobo cop killers - 25 February 2018
- Just before the start of the Chippa United vs Pirates game in the Absa PSL - 25 February 2018
- What a way to spend a Sunday - 25 February 2018
- You’ve changed my life. You made my dreams into reality. - 25 February 2018
- Kani Celebration: The Revolution Will not be Televised, The Revolution Will be Live - 24 February 2018