Upon receiving the image above the thought passed my mind – How cool would it be if we welcomed these Southern Right Whales and their equally large cousins into the Port of Port Elizabeth and used that as the catalyst for our PE Waterfront?
How cool would that be?
Of course we may have to move the Manganese Ore and Fuel Dump as pollution from that may adversely effect our world first unique whale watching waterfront.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Springbok Squad Start Gathering in Port Elizabeth - 20 September 2018
- Heavy sentence for abalone poacher - 20 September 2018
- Dear Mayor Bobani – Is Your Statement a Bunch of Porky Pies? - 19 September 2018
- Blockading Taxi Takes a Shotgun Round - 19 September 2018
- Big tests for Kings and Cheetahs - 19 September 2018