As the former Gqeberha High School in the Govan Mbeki township on the corner of the R75 / Uitenhage & Chelsea Roads has been looted to the ground, that prime spot could be utilised for business.
In a nutshell, Shell / BP / Sasol garages could be built on that busy intersection, incorporating a small shopping complex to reduce unemployment, crime and hopelessness in the Gqeberha & Veeplaas areas.
Luyanda Marlon Kama
Kwa-Dwesi, Port Elizabeth
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- A Gannet on the Hunt – Team Sailing League Regatta - 19 October 2019
- Commercial Property On Auction in Greenbushes – Port Elizabeth Business News - 19 October 2019
- PE nursing home robbed minutes after power cuts – Port Elizabeth in the News - 19 October 2019
- How Great Thou Art – Featured Blog - 19 October 2019
- Commercial Property On Auction in Greenbushes – Port Elizabeth in the News - 19 October 2019