Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
If you’ve been keeping up with M-Net’s latest hit reality show, Survivor South Africa that takes place in the Philippines, you might have seen a familiar face with his trusty hat on your TV screen. We tracked down Nelson Mandela Bay local Tom Swartz, one of the eighteen castaways from the latest season of Survivor, and talked to him about surviving the elements on the island and about his role as adventure camp manager at Pine Lodge Resort.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- How many of Andile Ramaphosa’s 34 companies have contracts with Bosasa? - 20 November 2018
- Child Development not an Eastern Cape Priority - 20 November 2018
- PE News: A selfless servant of the people has fallen, the radical priest is gone - 20 November 2018
- PE Business News: Public Hearings on PE name change - 20 November 2018
- 2010 NMB Stadium – Port Elizabeth - 20 November 2018