Let me tell you about Danny Sauls from my perspective… I first met him whilst he was at Umzi Wethu and working at their Conyngham Coffee Shop.Then at the Umzi Wethu graduation. Then at No. 5 Boutique Hotel where he was a valued employee. Then at The Hope Factory today where he tells me that he is now dealing in second hand MTB’s (and other stuff). From hospitality to bicycle entrepreneur. Danny made an impression on me as a young student all those years ago and I marked him as one to watch – so glad to have my instincts then to be confirmed now! #mountainbike #buy #sell #dannysauls #hopefactory #portelizabeth #entrepreneur #alanstraton #mype – Taken by the Editor whilst wandering aimlessly about pretending to be in the know.
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Ulster will meet this Isuzu Southern Kings Team - 22 March 2019
- Links to ALL 48 Parties contesting the 2019 South African Elections - 21 March 2019
- #FightRacism on Human Rights Day and Every Other Day - 21 March 2019
- R70.9 million committed to support black-owned companies - 20 March 2019
- Give Your Home a Bit of Hygge - 20 March 2019
Next: What and Where is this?