A WhatsApp voice note is going around from a panicked Cleary Estate resident saying that around 100 looters/protesters/miscreants/criminals are outside his home with rocks and petrol and are threatening to burn his home down.
The speaker goes on to call for assistance.
A follow up voice note tells a slightly different story – apparently this resident popped down to see the looters/protesters/miscreants/criminals and shot at them.
Then, the silly chap ran home (to Mommy?) with the looters/protesters/miscreants/criminals in hot pursuit.
Rumours now abound that said ‘silly chap’ has connections in PADAV and he has invoked that particular playing card.
End Result: A holy war that could have been avoided if the ‘silly chap’ had stayed at home and just prayed for peace!
Remember people there are always THREE sides to a story: Yours, Theirs and The Truth!
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Warriors Away for Five - 21 November 2017
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday boost SA’s e-Commerce - 21 November 2017
- Why Africa’s industrialization matters - 21 November 2017
- Temperature Down, Velocity Up - 20 November 2017
- NMU LLB – One of Three - 20 November 2017