BZN will take local fans on a nostalgic trip down memory lane, performing the evergreen songs which made them famous. These include, amongst others, “Yeppa”, “Tonight”, “Wheels On Fire”, “Amore”, “Waltzing Maria”, “Le Légionnaire”, “Over The Hills”, “La France”, “Chrystal Gazer”, “If I Say The Words”, “The Old Calahan”, “Blue Eyes” and “A Young Girl’s Dream”. Tickets are on sale at Computicket now.
“We are delighted to confirm that BZN will be in The Bay for their 40 year celebration concert. We look forward to hosting these iconic performers on our stage in November,” says Vuyiswa King, Events & Entertainment Manager at The Boardwalk.
The band was founded in 1965 in the Dutch town of Volendam, making music under the name of BZN, short for Band Zonder Naam. Eleven years later they had their big breakthrough with the number one song “Mon Amour”. During their illustrious career, BZN received numerous gold and platinum awards for their work and still as popular in South Africa today as they were in the early days.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Successful Completion of Bedford Primary School - 19 September 2019
- Say Hello to the New Volkswagen - 19 September 2019
- SMEs should manage and invest cash reserves wisely - 19 September 2019
- You are Invited to Strike for the Climate - 19 September 2019
- THIS is what is so Rotten in Politics and Humanity - 19 September 2019