Comedian Stuart Taylor and director Heinrich Reisenhofer have teamed up and created a definitive relationship crash course for the modern South African man. After sold out seasons and rave reviews around the country LEARNER HUSBAND comes to The Boardwalk Vodacom Amphitheatre 8th September – 10 September 2011.
Hysterically funny, the show offers men a step-by-step programme to prepare them to survive the most perilous of all tests … marriage!
Learner Husband is a hysterical 75 min crash-course of compulsory comedy where Stuart covers the essential chapters of his soon-to-be best seller ‘Learner Husband’.
Business Day described it as ‘a delightful, often hilarious and always insightful one-man show to teach husbands how to get it right’.
Stuart shares with you the ‘Warning Signs’ they never tell you about (till it is too late), as well as his patented rescue formula for any relationship… ‘Sorry, honey, I was wrong!’
‘Guys we are not messing around any more’, states Stuart, ‘it’s time to put that learner sticker back on, cause it’s Mad Max out there on the highways of matrimony, and we are going to survive!’
Whether you are married, engaged or even thinking of getting married, you won’t want to get behind the wheel of marriage or the pram until you have seen this show. Ladies, drag your men, even if it’s kicking and screaming, to get him ‘Road-Worthied’ at this life-changing experience. You won’t want to miss it. As mentioned by Star Tonight, “… this two-hour show was met with a standing ovation. With good reason.”
Bookings@Computicket – R85pp
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- I Lean – Team Sailing League Regatta - 20 January 2020
- Money from Lottery goes to cousin of National Lotteries Commission boss – News from GroundUp - 20 January 2020
- ‘Blame me,’ says coach Boucher as South Africa face humiliating England defeat – Port Elizabeth Business News - 20 January 2020
- Cricket: Four players called up to bolster beleaguered South Africa – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 January 2020
- We will always put the people of Nelson Mandela Bay first - 20 January 2020