For all newly married or about to be married men, comedian Stuart Taylor has some valuable tips for you in his show Learner Husband, at The Boardwalk’s Vodacom Amphitheatre from 20 September to 2 October.
Taylor will share valuable pearls of wisdom, from being able to say the magic words “sorry, honey, I was wrong”, to recognising the warning signs of impending danger. “Guys we are not messing around any more’, states Stuart, “it’s time to put that learner sticker back on, cause it’s Mad Max out there on the highways of matrimony, and we are going to survive!”
And every new bride should make sure that her other half gets to see this life changing show – for his own good.
Let Stuart Taylor lead you out of the dog box and into a world of marital bliss. The show starts at 20h00 and tickets are available from Computicket at R75.00.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- England have a chance to turn ‘cursed’ South Africa tour into landmark series win – Port Elizabeth in the News - 24 January 2020
- South African Police Service – Port Elizabeth Business News - 23 January 2020
- Root excited by prospect of England’s ‘relentless barrage of pace’ – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 January 2020
- Madibaz target strong performance in Varsity Shield – MyPR.co.za - 23 January 2020
- Security guards on strike in Mpumalanga after province fails to pay – News from GroundUp - 23 January 2020