“As consumers, we should all contribute to a better world with our spending behaviour reflecting that we care for the well-being of future generations. Aspects such as responsible spending, being activists for sustainable products and packaging as well as recycling, all form part of being accountable consumers”, says NMMU Special assistant to the Vice-Chancellor Laura Best whose doctoral research is pioneering the way.
Source: NMMU News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Upgrading of the national route between Grahamstown and Fish River Pass - 19 August 2017
- King Williams Town news: Matrics kicked out over braids - 19 August 2017
- 2 Bedroom House For Sale in Motherwell Nu 6, Port Elizabeth for R495 000 [video] - 19 August 2017
- Another Google guest review, this time from: Khumo Motsumi. – Featured Blog - 19 August 2017
- No sense of urgency from SAPS while PE Northern Areas bleed - 19 August 2017