“As consumers, we should all contribute to a better world with our spending behaviour reflecting that we care for the well-being of future generations. Aspects such as responsible spending, being activists for sustainable products and packaging as well as recycling, all form part of being accountable consumers”, says NMMU Special assistant to the Vice-Chancellor Laura Best whose doctoral research is pioneering the way.
Source: NMMU News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Nelson Mandela University students selected into the Gradstar Top 100 - 18 October 2017
- Addo Wildlife Center, Sundays River Valley [video] - 18 October 2017
- Virno ftr Chelsea Katanga [video] – Een vrag vir die mense in Katanga - 18 October 2017
- Madibaz cricketers hungry for more success - 18 October 2017
- Mthatha news: ANC EC throws its weight behind Cyril Ramaphosa - 18 October 2017