“As consumers, we should all contribute to a better world with our spending behaviour reflecting that we care for the well-being of future generations. Aspects such as responsible spending, being activists for sustainable products and packaging as well as recycling, all form part of being accountable consumers”, says NMMU Special assistant to the Vice-Chancellor Laura Best whose doctoral research is pioneering the way.
Source: NMMU News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho news: Jailed for life‚ inmates turn to courts for parole - 24 April 2018
- Keiskammahoek and Grahamstown residents fed-up - 24 April 2018
- Mthatha news: A pioneer in SA medicine - 24 April 2018
- Cold Water thrown on Solar Water Heater programme - 24 April 2018
- 65 Year Old Patient Instructed to Urinate in a Blanket - 24 April 2018