“As consumers, we should all contribute to a better world with our spending behaviour reflecting that we care for the well-being of future generations. Aspects such as responsible spending, being activists for sustainable products and packaging as well as recycling, all form part of being accountable consumers”, says NMMU Special assistant to the Vice-Chancellor Laura Best whose doctoral research is pioneering the way.
Source: NMMU News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Madibaz out to defend USSA golf title - 23 June 2017
- Handmade items to bring joy to thousands of children across SA - 23 June 2017
- Shopper wins trolley dash with Checkers Little Shop - 23 June 2017
- New phase of Westbrook, PE’s new super-suburb, sees quality homes starting at R995 000 - 23 June 2017
- National Youth Orchestra to blow PE away! - 23 June 2017