The Business School’s Inclusive Development and Strategic Growth Strategy, developed and launched in 2017, addresses its corporate citizenship contribution through a number of Strategic Development Projects (SDPs). These are all about making a meaningful contribution to socio- economic development, a central component of which is how the Business School can be more actively engaged in SMME development and entrepreneurial training programmes at the local development scale, in line with the national imperative.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Habana hails ‘inspirational’ Kolisi on eve of World Cup blockbuster – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 September 2019
- Bobani administration continues to rack up frivolous legal bills - 20 September 2019
- Wheelchair Wednesday campaign hits target of 1 000 – MyPR.co.za - 20 September 2019
- Open a Website Hosting Business, be a reseller or affiliate or host your webdesign clients – Port Elizabeth Business News - 20 September 2019
- South Africa: Qawe Twins Tackle Their First National Women’s Rugby Tour Together – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 September 2019