The Business School’s Inclusive Development and Strategic Growth Strategy, developed and launched in 2017, addresses its corporate citizenship contribution through a number of Strategic Development Projects (SDPs). These are all about making a meaningful contribution to socio- economic development, a central component of which is how the Business School can be more actively engaged in SMME development and entrepreneurial training programmes at the local development scale, in line with the national imperative.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho News: Long term forecast forBhisho, Eastern Cape (South Africa) - 26 June 2019
- Economic boost for beleaguered East Cape farmers – MyPR.co.za - 26 June 2019
- Mthatha News: Get your ‘Express Chef’ limited edition recipe collection, apron now - 26 June 2019
- King Williams Town News: 2010 Toyota Prado Vx 4.0 V6 A/t for sale in Eastern Cape - 26 June 2019
- APPSolve launches new APP for small businesses in SA – MyPR.co.za - 26 June 2019