This lively and welcoming restaurant harnesses the social aspect of eating out, encouraging guests to explore thrilling flavour combinations from a fusion of African and Mediterranean style of cooking paired with wines, beers and spirits from around the world. For people new to the art of food and wine pairing, LeVino offers an unintimidating atmosphere coupled with an easy pairing menu.
“Exploring new food and wine combinations is an exciting, simple, social and affordable experience at Le Vino. Our menu is designed to encourage conversation, sharing and adventure,” says Nqobile Majozi, Marketing Manager at The Boardwalk.
There is a decidedly South African feel to the menu, with beef short rib; grass fed beef fillet, and beef meatballs in the cast. The signature slow braised pork belly with potato and pear hash and potluck pie is certainly one of the dishes to try. The dessert selection includes a variety of craft ice creams, selection of freshly baked cakes; giant cookies and croissants.
LeVino, located on The Boardwalk’s lake edge, is open daily from 10h00 until late.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- 1 Winner and 1 Loser in SA’s Guinness PRO14 camps - 26 January 2020
- Toyota Cheetahs will enter match as favourites - 23 January 2020
- Municipal boundary determination process gets underway - 23 January 2020
- Road fatalities down by 10% - 23 January 2020
- Shawn Govender – New Plant Manager of the Ford Struandale Engine Plant - 23 January 2020