Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
The shops are dressed in red, everything smells like chocolate and romantic one-of-a-kind dinner courses are ready to tickle taste buds all across the Bay’s restaurants. Yes, you’ve guessed it, Valentine’s Day is upon us and if you have completely forgotten about this day on the calendar but still want to spoil a loved one, don’t worry.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Port Elizabeth – Named for Love: Let’s keep the love going - 21 November 2019
- RDP housing is at a snail’s pace in Eastern Cape – News from GroundUp - 21 November 2019
- Pinky Goes for a Swim – Team Sailing League Regatta - 21 November 2019
- Omotoso case resumes on Thursday – Port Elizabeth Business News - 21 November 2019
- Ecco 50 inch led tv – Brand new – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 November 2019