Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
The shops are dressed in red, everything smells like chocolate and romantic one-of-a-kind dinner courses are ready to tickle taste buds all across the Bay’s restaurants. Yes, you’ve guessed it, Valentine’s Day is upon us and if you have completely forgotten about this day on the calendar but still want to spoil a loved one, don’t worry.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Guest review from: Geoff Tribe. – Featured Blog - 19 July 2018
- Madibaz tennis team back in USSA top division – MyPR.co.za - 19 July 2018
- Savour the taste of a winter WINEderland – MyPR.co.za - 19 July 2018
- Magnetic Storm brings Whispers of the Orient to Port Elizabeth with Jason Kieck - 19 July 2018
- Makhanda in the news: Dance remains a festival drawcard - 19 July 2018