Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
The shops are dressed in red, everything smells like chocolate and romantic one-of-a-kind dinner courses are ready to tickle taste buds all across the Bay’s restaurants. Yes, you’ve guessed it, Valentine’s Day is upon us and if you have completely forgotten about this day on the calendar but still want to spoil a loved one, don’t worry.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- My Desk – Featured Blog - 17 October 2018
- Port Elizabeth thieves apprehended after stealing from local shop - 17 October 2018
- Uitenhage News: Rape accused sentenced to 8 years - 17 October 2018
- Global software release kicks off in East London – MyPR.co.za - 17 October 2018
- Bhisho News: Premier’s office burgled and documents stolen - 17 October 2018