Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
The shops are dressed in red, everything smells like chocolate and romantic one-of-a-kind dinner courses are ready to tickle taste buds all across the Bay’s restaurants. Yes, you’ve guessed it, Valentine’s Day is upon us and if you have completely forgotten about this day on the calendar but still want to spoil a loved one, don’t worry.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- People with disabilities are not a priority - 26 April 2018
- Bhisho news: ANC in push to get the votes for Fort Hare SRC - 26 April 2018
- PE in the news: Bold plan to energise inner city - 26 April 2018
- Digital Asset Exchange Launched in South Africa – MyPR.co.za - 26 April 2018
- Extortionist Airport parking - 26 April 2018