Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
The long-awaited long weekend is upon us and if you’ve been too busy with work and life and just the idea of making plans have slipped through your fingers don’t fret…Nelson Mandela Bay can hook you up with some last minute activities for your four-day-weekend.
By now you should know that there is something for everyone to do in the Bay; whether you prefer a quiet event, a pump of adrenalin or something on the loud side.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- SA win a nail-biter against Australia in PE to set up series-deciding showdown at Newlands – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 February 2020
- 4IR will still need the human touch – Port Elizabeth Business News - 23 February 2020
- South Africa vs Australia 2nd T20I Live Cricket Streaming: When, where and how to watch SA vs AUS? – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 February 2020
- More Wine Estates Confirmed For Wine On Water Festival In St Francis Bay – MyPR.co.za - 23 February 2020
- Humpback Dolphins in Algoa Bay - 23 February 2020