The water supply to a large part of Nelson Mandela Bay will be disconnected tomorrow between 09:00 and 16:00 to effect emergency repairs to a leaking water main – 450 mm in diameter pipe – in Gxilishe Street.
Parts of Algoa Park, KwaZakhele, Zwide, Soweto-on-Sea, Veeplaas, Booysens Park, Chatty, Marikana, Faku Village, KwaMaxaki, Redhouse, Missionvale, Govan Mbeki and Kleinskool will be affected. These areas comprise Wards 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 and 33.
We would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused due to this unforeseen disruption of supply.
Contact our 24-hour Service Delivery Call Centre at 0800 20 50 50 in cases where water tankers must be deployed.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Top 50 Bay businesses heard - 16 June 2019
- Motherwell Still Without Water - 13 June 2019
- Motherwell Water Cuts - 12 June 2019
- Donations needed to ease plight of destitute Walmer families - 11 June 2019
- Promises to Developers and Investors in Nelson Mandela Bay - 5 June 2019