Lake Farm Centre, Residential Care Centre for intellectually and physically Challenged Adults, will be having their Annual Street Collection (small change / spare change) on Saturday, 2nd December 2017.
Almost one third of the residents at Lake Farm are orphans and they are permanent residents and do not enjoy the freedom to spend time with loved ones over the Festive Season. These orphans are all socially and financially dependent on emotional support and our fundraising efforts to enable them to enjoy a variety of different activities over this period.
We wish to thank the Centre Managers of various Mall and shops, who have permitted us to hold this annual collection.
A special thanks to the many volunteers who are willing to give up their time to assist us with this fundraising project.
A reminder to the public, that any donation is much appreciated, and we wish to thank everyone for their continued support.
Source: Port Elizabeth – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Uber had track record of crashes before Arizona fatality – Port Elizabeth Business News - 14 November 2019
- 2 Bedroom House to Rent in Walmer Heights – Port Elizabeth in the News - 14 November 2019
- Secret Ballots Do Not Infringe On The Right To Strike – MyPR.co.za - 14 November 2019
- 3 Bedroom Townhouse to Rent in Greenshields Park – Port Elizabeth in the News - 14 November 2019
- Patel’s spokesman dodges questions on Lottery – News from GroundUp - 13 November 2019