Lake Farm Centre, Residential Care Centre for intellectually and physically Challenged Adults, will be having their Annual Street Collection (small change / spare change) on Saturday, 2nd December 2017.
Almost one third of the residents at Lake Farm are orphans and they are permanent residents and do not enjoy the freedom to spend time with loved ones over the Festive Season. These orphans are all socially and financially dependent on emotional support and our fundraising efforts to enable them to enjoy a variety of different activities over this period.
We wish to thank the Centre Managers of various Mall and shops, who have permitted us to hold this annual collection.
A special thanks to the many volunteers who are willing to give up their time to assist us with this fundraising project.
A reminder to the public, that any donation is much appreciated, and we wish to thank everyone for their continued support.
Source: Port Elizabeth – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Founders Lodge Scoops Two 2019 Boutique Hotel Guest Experience Awards – MyPR.co.za - 24 May 2019
- This is orange – Port Elizabeth - 24 May 2019
- Addo Dungbeetle Tours – Cheetah Kill [video] - 24 May 2019
- Why BLI Supports NMB’s bid for The Ocean Race – #TheOceanRaceinNMB - 24 May 2019
- Ironman 2019 – Happy Runner - 24 May 2019