Kyle estimates the additional monthly maintenance and cleaning costs on this asset, as the result of the manganese ore, to be in the region of R1526 per month.
The cost of accelerated wear and tear over the life of Kyle’s asset is estimated to be: R1500.
Kyle has this to say about the Manganese Ore pollution from the Port of Port Elizabeth; “Because it is unsightly and unhealthy and is a major deterrent to tourism and other industries.”
See other comments here: Manganese ore – Just Say No.
Tell us how YOU are affected by the Manganese Ore below:
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Uitenhage News: Uitenhage derby divides town - 19 October 2018
- PE News: South Africa: Omotoso Lawyer Daubermann – ‘I Won’t Allow Myself to Be Intimidated By Ignorant People’ - 19 October 2018
- Madibaz sports function to honour top achievers – MyPR.co.za - 19 October 2018
- Language and (de)colonisation in focus - 19 October 2018
- Mthatha News: WSU now offers accounting course - 19 October 2018