Kyle estimates the additional monthly maintenance and cleaning costs on this asset, as the result of the manganese ore, to be in the region of R1526 per month.
The cost of accelerated wear and tear over the life of Kyle’s asset is estimated to be: R1500.
Kyle has this to say about the Manganese Ore pollution from the Port of Port Elizabeth; “Because it is unsightly and unhealthy and is a major deterrent to tourism and other industries.”
See other comments here: Manganese ore – Just Say No.
Tell us how YOU are affected by the Manganese Ore below:
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business News: Chippa take a huge gamble on defender Siyabonga Zulu - 16 January 2019
- Festive Season death toll on EC roads crisis - 16 January 2019
- Mthatha News: South Africa: Suspect Fatally Wounded Following Business Robbery - 16 January 2019
- Uitenhage News: Commercial Property for Sale in Uitenhage Central - 16 January 2019
- Gamtoos Tourism presents Gamtoos Bash – MyPR.co.za - 16 January 2019