Kyle estimates the additional monthly maintenance and cleaning costs on this asset, as the result of the manganese ore, to be in the region of R1526 per month.
The cost of accelerated wear and tear over the life of Kyle’s asset is estimated to be: R1500.
Kyle has this to say about the Manganese Ore pollution from the Port of Port Elizabeth; “Because it is unsightly and unhealthy and is a major deterrent to tourism and other industries.”
See other comments here: Manganese ore – Just Say No.
Tell us how YOU are affected by the Manganese Ore below:
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bay homeless enjoy sit-down meal on Mandela Day – MyPR.co.za - 19 July 2018
- Clickalytic – Website Design & Digitial Marketing - 19 July 2018
- Madiba’s Centenary Celebrations in the Bay – Featured Blog - 18 July 2018
- The Real Power Behind Successful Addiction Treatment – MyPR.co.za - 18 July 2018
- Aactivists embody the spirit of Madiba on Mandela Day - 18 July 2018