Kyle estimates the additional monthly maintenance and cleaning costs on this asset, as the result of the manganese ore, to be in the region of R1526 per month.
The cost of accelerated wear and tear over the life of Kyle’s asset is estimated to be: R1500.
Kyle has this to say about the Manganese Ore pollution from the Port of Port Elizabeth; “Because it is unsightly and unhealthy and is a major deterrent to tourism and other industries.”
See other comments here: Manganese ore – Just Say No.
Tell us how YOU are affected by the Manganese Ore below:
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- People with disabilities are not a priority - 26 April 2018
- Bhisho news: ANC in push to get the votes for Fort Hare SRC - 26 April 2018
- PE in the news: Bold plan to energise inner city - 26 April 2018
- Digital Asset Exchange Launched in South Africa – MyPR.co.za - 26 April 2018
- Extortionist Airport parking - 26 April 2018