The municipality is requesting that residents of KwaNobuhle be patient while municipal workers do their best to restore supply tonight.
Staff from the Water Distribution Division are hard at work to restore water supply to large areas of KwaNobuhle after a pipeline to Area 8A was damaged this morning.
In order to repair the pipe it has been necessary to shut the water down at the reservoir affecting the supply to Areas 8A, 9, 10 and 11 as well as Rooihoogte.
Contractors are busy with the repair and the municipality is in the process of arranging water tankers for the affected areas.
If all goes according to plan, supply should be restored later tonight. The municipality apologises for the unforeseen circumstances.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Please heed the call – let there be water for all - 22 March 2019
- Municipality to Accelerate ATTP - 20 March 2019
- Libraries should be the nucleus of communities as centres of knowledge - 15 March 2019
- Cleaning up ahead of 8 May - 12 March 2019
- Delays in Collecting Refuse Blamed on Staff Shortages - 7 March 2019