Visit and explore Mount Frere, Eastern Cape accommodation choices.
Click here to submit your favourite Eastern Cape Videos.
A MyPE Mount Frere, Eastern Cape selected video for you:
KwaBhaca – Mount Frere – is a small town in the middle of the route between Kokstad and Mthatha, along N2, in the Eastern Cape Province of South Africa. This interesting town is where amaBhaca, the people of Madzikane Ka Khalimeshe Ka Zulu are found.
The Music is by a young Maskandi Artist from Mount Frere, Mful’ongatshi, from his debut album, paying tribute the founding King of AmaBhaca, titled: Inkosi uMadzikane KaZulu featuring Akusizi ‘Stone’ Hadebe.
To order the album, call – 071 306 8152.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha News: Like father like son… except when it comes to voting for this Mthatha duo - 25 May 2019
- Bhisho News: Helen Sauls-August ready for the Bhisho hot seat - 25 May 2019
- PE Business News: Terminal/Refinery/Distribution (Terminal Operations) positions sought by Candidate #282385762 from Port Elizabeth, South Africa - 25 May 2019
- Ironman 2019 – “Bring my Leg” - 25 May 2019
- Alex Concert Band 2013 – October [video] - 25 May 2019