IT technicians from the Road Traffic Management Corporation (RTMC), proprietors of the software and hardware at the Korsten Traffic and Licensing Centre, are servicing the Korsten server this morning.
This means that the eNatis and Live Enrolment Units at the Traffic Department in Port Elizabeth will be off for approximately an hour from 09:00 and could affect the performance of the system during the course of the day.
Member of the Mayoral Committee for Safety and Security, Cllr John Best, said the down time is regrettable but necessary to ensure that the current system – despite its frailty – functions at an optimum level.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Mayor Appeals to Residents - 30 September 2019
- Rapid capture of rapist following law enforcement collaboration - 26 September 2019
- John Tallant Road Expansion Opens - 30 August 2019
- Bay traffic law enforcement bolstered with revival of motorcycle unit - 14 August 2019
- These Areas Could Experience Water Cuts Tomorrow - 13 August 2019