IT technicians from the Road Traffic Management Corporation (RTMC), proprietors of the software and hardware at the Korsten Traffic and Licensing Centre, are servicing the Korsten server this morning.
This means that the eNatis and Live Enrolment Units at the Traffic Department in Port Elizabeth will be off for approximately an hour from 09:00 and could affect the performance of the system during the course of the day.
Member of the Mayoral Committee for Safety and Security, Cllr John Best, said the down time is regrettable but necessary to ensure that the current system – despite its frailty – functions at an optimum level.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Municipal IDP meetings to start on Monday - 17 August 2018
- Opposition walks out of Council - 16 August 2018
- Unlicensed driver lands ‘in die sop’ - 16 August 2018
- Integrated human settlements development for Summerstrand - 15 August 2018
- Public meetings for businesses and residents on Isuzu IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship route - 13 August 2018