IT technicians from the Road Traffic Management Corporation (RTMC), proprietors of the software and hardware at the Korsten Traffic and Licensing Centre, are servicing the Korsten server this morning.
This means that the eNatis and Live Enrolment Units at the Traffic Department in Port Elizabeth will be off for approximately an hour from 09:00 and could affect the performance of the system during the course of the day.
Member of the Mayoral Committee for Safety and Security, Cllr John Best, said the down time is regrettable but necessary to ensure that the current system – despite its frailty – functions at an optimum level.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- EC celebrates Africa Day - 25 May 2018
- One hundred new bicycles to improve safety and create jobs in Nelson Mandela Bay - 23 May 2018
- 3900 Kilometres of sewer lines - 22 May 2018
- Essential work at Kudu substation to affect electricity supply to Despatch - 16 May 2018
- Great News! IPTS buses back on the road from tomorrow - 15 May 2018