IT technicians from the Road Traffic Management Corporation (RTMC), proprietors of the software and hardware at the Korsten Traffic and Licensing Centre, are servicing the Korsten server this morning.
This means that the eNatis and Live Enrolment Units at the Traffic Department in Port Elizabeth will be off for approximately an hour from 09:00 and could affect the performance of the system during the course of the day.
Member of the Mayoral Committee for Safety and Security, Cllr John Best, said the down time is regrettable but necessary to ensure that the current system – despite its frailty – functions at an optimum level.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Uitenhage Enterprise Development Centre - 16 February 2018
- Listeria bacteria are not present in the Municipality’s drinking water sources - 15 February 2018
- Major international boost for Nelson Mandela Bay - 14 February 2018
- Third Avenue Dip, Newton Park Early Warning System Launched - 13 February 2018
- Korsten Traffic and Licensing Centre downtime this morning - 8 February 2018