IT technicians from the Road Traffic Management Corporation (RTMC), proprietors of the software and hardware at the Korsten Traffic and Licensing Centre, are servicing the Korsten server this morning.
This means that the eNatis and Live Enrolment Units at the Traffic Department in Port Elizabeth will be off for approximately an hour from 09:00 and could affect the performance of the system during the course of the day.
Member of the Mayoral Committee for Safety and Security, Cllr John Best, said the down time is regrettable but necessary to ensure that the current system – despite its frailty – functions at an optimum level.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Temporary Closure of Koedoeskloof Landfill Site in Despatch - 19 November 2018
- Port Elizabeth’s Coega Kop Project Opened - 15 November 2018
- Provincial Men’s Parliament - 14 November 2018
- Get Treatment Defaulters to Return - 7 November 2018
- GASP Mini Olympics to showcase benefits of Private Public Partnership - 7 November 2018