Visit and explore Qolora Mouth, Eastern Cape accommodation choices.
Click here to submit your favourite Eastern Cape Videos.
A MyPE Qolora Mouth, Eastern Cape selected video for you:
Kob Inn is a family resort on the Wild Coast of the Eastern Cape of South Afirca. It offers a perfect mixture of Wild Coast hospitality, adventure, relaxation and homely comfort to their guests. The setting is right on the sea front with the furthest accomodation a maximum distance of 100m from the sea. Rooms are spacious, comfortable with either double or family sized layouts, each with its own en-suite bathroom. The hotel is flanked by sheltered beaches, ideal for bronzing that city body. Take a picnic hamper and chilled wine and seek out your own private corner of paradise for the perfect escape. Kob Inn enjoys an enviable reputation for excellent service and our staff are rated the friendliest and most honest on the Wild Coast by our guests. Good food is synonym with Kob Inn, with fresh fish and seafood being a regular feature on the table menu. Saturday nights are renowned for seafood banquets with a mini seafood dinner on Wednesday nights. The bar is situated on the edge of the rocks and offers panoramic views of the sea. We also cater for small weddings, anniversaries, that special birthday, event celebrations and conferences.
– See more at: http://www.conference-venues.co.za/ecwc_kobinn.htm#sthash.ajDjVgPY.dpuf
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Redhouse 24 Hour Sailing Event – North End Lake – MyPR.co.za - 21 February 2019
- Another bailout will not fix Eskom - 21 February 2019
- Fighting for the rights of forgotten TVET students - 21 February 2019
- Makhanda News: Berni Searle is the 2019 National Arts Festival featured artist - 21 February 2019
- 15% discount offer from Dempsey’s Guest House. – Featured Blog - 21 February 2019