Two of the Four Blind Mice. Christo Booth and Ryan Allan are hard at work on Port Elizabeth’s newest mural – #KnowYourBay.
When next you drive past (the mural is close to the Baakens Valley entrance to the Port of Port Elizabeth and across the road from the Mandela Bay Development Agency) pop in and have a chat to our intrepid artists.
Better yet – take along a braai, lots of meat and LOADS of cold ones and attempt to put some meat on the bones of these two.
Submit your favourite Port Elizabeth, Uitenhage and Despatch videos for consideration for publication on MyPE by filling in the form below:
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Not keen to fly? Here’s how to get to Port Elizabeth from Joburg – Port Elizabeth in the News - 8 December 2019
- Mystery Limpopo outfit gets multi-million rand Lottery contract for old age home in Mpumalanga – News from GroundUp - 7 December 2019
- Bobani to challenge ousting in court – Port Elizabeth Business News - 7 December 2019
- The writing is on the wall for Eskom and our economy - 7 December 2019
- Former Boks boss to help Kings – Port Elizabeth in the News - 7 December 2019