Two of the Four Blind Mice. Christo Booth and Ryan Allan are hard at work on Port Elizabeth’s newest mural – #KnowYourBay.
When next you drive past (the mural is close to the Baakens Valley entrance to the Port of Port Elizabeth and across the road from the Mandela Bay Development Agency) pop in and have a chat to our intrepid artists.
Better yet – take along a braai, lots of meat and LOADS of cold ones and attempt to put some meat on the bones of these two.
Submit your favourite Port Elizabeth, Uitenhage and Despatch videos for consideration for publication on MyPE by filling in the form below:
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Well known SA businesswoman killed in car accident – Port Elizabeth Business News - 25 August 2019
- Riversdale learner dies after falling from skateboard – Port Elizabeth in the News - 25 August 2019
- “Alone in the dark: the Sylvia Plath Effect and the Northern Areas Poet Abigail George” - 25 August 2019
- Uitenhage News: Basson twins making an impression - 25 August 2019
- SOCIALS | Bay designers live out their arty dreams at Metropolitan Art Museum – Port Elizabeth in the News - 25 August 2019