Two of the Four Blind Mice. Christo Booth and Ryan Allan are hard at work on Port Elizabeth‘s newest mural – #KnowYourBay.
When next you drive past (the mural is close to the Baakens Valley entrance to the Port of Port Elizabeth and across the road from the Mandela Bay Development Agency) pop in and have a chat to our intrepid artists.
Better yet – take along a braai, lots of meat and LOADS of cold ones and attempt to put some meat on the bones of these two.
Submit your favourite Port Elizabeth, Uitenhage and Despatch videos for consideration for publication on MyPE by filling in the form below:
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- New MPL Fezeka Mbiko sworn in - 19 February 2019
- King Williams Town News: STEVE BIKO’S WIFE AT HIS FUNERAL IN KING WILLIAM’S TOWN 1977 - 19 February 2019
- Makhanda News: Makhanda water crisis deepens - 19 February 2019
- Bloody Nose for Errant Councillors - 19 February 2019
- Mthatha News: Two arrested for unlicensed firearms around Mthatha Cluster - 19 February 2019