Two of the Four Blind Mice. Christo Booth and Ryan Allan are hard at work on Port Elizabeth‘s newest mural – #KnowYourBay.
When next you drive past (the mural is close to the Baakens Valley entrance to the Port of Port Elizabeth and across the road from the Mandela Bay Development Agency) pop in and have a chat to our intrepid artists.
Better yet – take along a braai, lots of meat and LOADS of cold ones and attempt to put some meat on the bones of these two.
Submit your favourite Port Elizabeth, Uitenhage and Despatch videos for consideration for publication on MyPE by filling in the form below:
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Ironman 2019 – “Bring my Leg” - 25 May 2019
- Alex Concert Band 2013 – October [video] - 25 May 2019
- Makhanda News: Fela in Versace: how popular culture is driving 21st century pan-Africanism - 25 May 2019
- PE Business News: 3 Bedroom Apartment / Flat for Sale in St Georges Park - 24 May 2019
- Mthatha News: Woman, boyfriend gruesomely murdered in Mthatha - 24 May 2019