Our roving man on the ground reports:
Two separate shooting incidents happened just a few minutes ago (around 10:15 am on 9 February 2016) in the Kleinskool area where numerous shots were fired at a VW Polo, injuring the driver in the arm.
Just a few minutes later, shots were reported on the M4 behind the North End prison, where numerous shots hit a light motor vehicle, injuring it’s occupants.
It is believed that both incidents are connected and gang related. Further information very sketchy at this moment in time.
The driver of the VW Polo managed to drive himself to Algoa Park SAPS where he was able to alert the police.
A few minutes after this incident a body was found in Kleinskool – it is not known at this time if the incidents are all related.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Repairs Completed Ahead of Schedule - 26 March 2019
- Required Reading for Cape Town People - 26 March 2019
- Garden Court Relaunch - 26 March 2019
- Consumers cautioned against sacrificing insurance to offset looming financial pinch - 26 March 2019
- There’s an energy revolution happening in villages and towns across Africa - 26 March 2019