Our roving man on the ground reports:
Two separate shooting incidents happened just a few minutes ago (around 10:15 am on 9 February 2016) in the Kleinskool area where numerous shots were fired at a VW Polo, injuring the driver in the arm.
Just a few minutes later, shots were reported on the M4 behind the North End prison, where numerous shots hit a light motor vehicle, injuring it’s occupants.
It is believed that both incidents are connected and gang related. Further information very sketchy at this moment in time.
The driver of the VW Polo managed to drive himself to Algoa Park SAPS where he was able to alert the police.
A few minutes after this incident a body was found in Kleinskool – it is not known at this time if the incidents are all related.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Surf the Crest (Safely) with a ‘Top Secret’ Electric Cruising Catamaran - 17 June 2019
- New career paths carved out for youth - 17 June 2019
- Geared up to Meet Growing International Demand - 17 June 2019
- Leading the way in youth development - 17 June 2019
- Atmospheric water generator produces up to 900 litres of water per day - 16 June 2019