Springboks Oupa Mohoje, Elton Jantjies, Coenie Oosthuizen, Ross Cronje, Steven Kitshoff and Lizo Gqoboka demonstrated their drawing skills on Saturday morning when they skilfully completed a colourful #LoveRugby mural at one of the popular Port Elizabeth beachfront spots. The Springboks decorated one side of the King’s Beach lifesaving club as part of SA Rugby’s ongoing #LoveRugby initiative. The Boks are busy with preparations in the city for their opening match of the 2017 Castle Lager Rugby Championship against Argentina, to be staged next week at the Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Why do solar panels always have to be so ugly? - 25 March 2019
- Keep your Eyes peeled for this Brydes Whale in Distress - 24 March 2019
- Father and Son Rescued off Rocks - 24 March 2019
- Brydes Whale in Danger at Riy Banks - 24 March 2019
- Isuzu Southern Kings’ fighting spirit not enough - 24 March 2019