Springboks Oupa Mohoje, Elton Jantjies, Coenie Oosthuizen, Ross Cronje, Steven Kitshoff and Lizo Gqoboka demonstrated their drawing skills on Saturday morning when they skilfully completed a colourful #LoveRugby mural at one of the popular Port Elizabeth beachfront spots. The Springboks decorated one side of the King’s Beach lifesaving club as part of SA Rugby’s ongoing #LoveRugby initiative. The Boks are busy with preparations in the city for their opening match of the 2017 Castle Lager Rugby Championship against Argentina, to be staged next week at the Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- This past Sunday on Bird Island - 19 September 2017
- Goals from Last Home Game for NMU Netball Team - 19 September 2017
- Coega hailed as the best SEZ on the African Continent - 18 September 2017
- Full Southern Kings Team Available for Zebre Game - 18 September 2017
- Get your Free Will Here - 18 September 2017