Springboks Oupa Mohoje, Elton Jantjies, Coenie Oosthuizen, Ross Cronje, Steven Kitshoff and Lizo Gqoboka demonstrated their drawing skills on Saturday morning when they skilfully completed a colourful #LoveRugby mural at one of the popular Port Elizabeth beachfront spots. The Springboks decorated one side of the King’s Beach lifesaving club as part of SA Rugby’s ongoing #LoveRugby initiative. The Boks are busy with preparations in the city for their opening match of the 2017 Castle Lager Rugby Championship against Argentina, to be staged next week at the Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Entrepreneur Interview - 24 March 2018
- Volkswagen Nelson Mandela Bay Surf Pro to kick off 2018 City Surf Series - 23 March 2018
- Happiness is – 50 More Slots for Women - 23 March 2018
- A Black Elephant Spewing Manganese - 23 March 2018
- A Fortune Most Admired Company and Top Employer… in Uitenhage - 23 March 2018