Springboks Oupa Mohoje, Elton Jantjies, Coenie Oosthuizen, Ross Cronje, Steven Kitshoff and Lizo Gqoboka demonstrated their drawing skills on Saturday morning when they skilfully completed a colourful #LoveRugby mural at one of the popular Port Elizabeth beachfront spots. The Springboks decorated one side of the King’s Beach lifesaving club as part of SA Rugby’s ongoing #LoveRugby initiative. The Boks are busy with preparations in the city for their opening match of the 2017 Castle Lager Rugby Championship against Argentina, to be staged next week at the Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Meanwhile, in Stanford Road THIS is happening - 20 July 2018
- Tickets for Springboks vs Australia in Port Elizabeth - 20 July 2018
- SETA’s robbing the youth of the opportunity to participate in our economy - 20 July 2018
- SANRAL: We are more than just the e-toll guys - 19 July 2018
- Repo rate unchanged at 6.5% - 19 July 2018