Springboks Oupa Mohoje, Elton Jantjies, Coenie Oosthuizen, Ross Cronje, Steven Kitshoff and Lizo Gqoboka demonstrated their drawing skills on Saturday morning when they skilfully completed a colourful #LoveRugby mural at one of the popular Port Elizabeth beachfront spots. The Springboks decorated one side of the King’s Beach lifesaving club as part of SA Rugby’s ongoing #LoveRugby initiative. The Boks are busy with preparations in the city for their opening match of the 2017 Castle Lager Rugby Championship against Argentina, to be staged next week at the Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Learners exposed to different career paths - 17 May 2019
- Winning streak for EP Cricket - 16 May 2019
- Lindiwe Cezula wins international award to get girls moving - 16 May 2019
- Two Fraudulent Doctors Arrested in Nelson Mandela Bay - 16 May 2019
- Unique International Museum Day Offering - 16 May 2019