Xhosa community asks court to confirm they have no chief: The Amahlathi Crisis Committee‚ representing eight villages near King William’s Town‚ will ask the Bhisho High Court on Tuesday to set aside the decision of the Commission on Traditional Leadership Disputes and Claims …
Source: “King Williams Town” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Ironman 2019 – “Bring my Leg” - 25 May 2019
- Alex Concert Band 2013 – October [video] - 25 May 2019
- Makhanda News: Fela in Versace: how popular culture is driving 21st century pan-Africanism - 25 May 2019
- PE Business News: 3 Bedroom Apartment / Flat for Sale in St Georges Park - 24 May 2019
- Mthatha News: Woman, boyfriend gruesomely murdered in Mthatha - 24 May 2019