Xhosa community asks court to confirm they have no chief: The Amahlathi Crisis Committee‚ representing eight villages near King William’s Town‚ will ask the Bhisho High Court on Tuesday to set aside the decision of the Commission on Traditional Leadership Disputes and Claims …
Source: “King Williams Town” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Vacant Land For Sale in Walmer Heights, Port Elizabeth for R340 000 [video] - 21 April 2018
- 2 Bedroom Townhouse For Sale in Lorraine, Port Elizabeth for R575 000 [video] - 21 April 2018
- 3 Bedroom House For Rent in Lovemore Heights Estate, Port Elizabeth for R20 000 [video] - 21 April 2018
- Mthatha news: South Africa: Police Operations Put Mthatha Crime Under a Tight Squeeze - 21 April 2018
- Madibaz women’s sevens team target further progress – MyPR.co.za - 20 April 2018