Xhosa community asks court to confirm they have no chief: The Amahlathi Crisis Committee‚ representing eight villages near King William’s Town‚ will ask the Bhisho High Court on Tuesday to set aside the decision of the Commission on Traditional Leadership Disputes and Claims …
Source: “King Williams Town” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business News: Investment Corporation Dubai invests R355m in SA game reserve - 17 October 2018
- Mthatha News: Bhisho MPLs ‘too scared to sleep in village’ - 16 October 2018
- Makhanda News: Family seek justice for boy’s horrid assault at illegal initiation school - 16 October 2018
- NMB Acting City Manager appointed illegally - 16 October 2018
- Eastern Cape’s public hospitals fail at safety - 16 October 2018