Xhosa community asks court to confirm they have no chief: The Amahlathi Crisis Committee‚ representing eight villages near King William’s Town‚ will ask the Bhisho High Court on Tuesday to set aside the decision of the Commission on Traditional Leadership Disputes and Claims …
Source: “King Williams Town” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Uitenhage in the news: Operational duties yield good results in the Uitenhage Cluster - 22 January 2018
- Mthatha news: NFD wrap: Cosmos slump continues as they lose to lowly Uthongathi - 22 January 2018
- Water and Sanitation Minister Missing in Action - 22 January 2018
- PE in the news: Film producer with a mission - 22 January 2018
- Bhisho news: Bhisho education officials set to visit worst and best performing schools - 21 January 2018