Xhosa community asks court to confirm they have no chief: The Amahlathi Crisis Committee‚ representing eight villages near King William’s Town‚ will ask the Bhisho High Court on Tuesday to set aside the decision of the Commission on Traditional Leadership Disputes and Claims …
Source: “King Williams Town” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Guest review from: Geoff Tribe. – Featured Blog - 19 July 2018
- Madibaz tennis team back in USSA top division – MyPR.co.za - 19 July 2018
- Savour the taste of a winter WINEderland – MyPR.co.za - 19 July 2018
- Magnetic Storm brings Whispers of the Orient to Port Elizabeth with Jason Kieck - 19 July 2018
- Makhanda in the news: Dance remains a festival drawcard - 19 July 2018