Weather Update: Extreme heat, gale force winds to lead in Christmas weekend: The Eastern Cape will be the hottest part of SA on Friday, with Cradock, Umtata and King William’s Town all expected to reach a high of 40°C. Johannesburg in Gauteng will reach a high of 31°C, Pretoria will reach a maximum of 32°C and Bloemfontein in …
Source: “King Williams Town” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho News: WATCH: ZODWA SHOWCASES 1 OF HER 4 WEDDING DRESSES - 15 July 2019
- Uitenhage News: Volkswagen launches Literacy Centres in Eastern Cape - 15 July 2019
- PE Business News: Transnet’s strike impasse at Port of Nqgura has debilitating impact on local economy - 15 July 2019
- JBay Winterfest: Big Wins, Big Upsets at the Corona Open JBay – MyPR.co.za - 15 July 2019
- Mthatha News: GOOD SAMARITANS HELP FAMILY - 15 July 2019